CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST OPPORTUNITY TO HOST INSIDE [CRAFT] POP UP RETAIL EVENT
An exciting new initiative, Creative Connections instigated by Local Enterprise Offices of Cavan, Leitrim, Longford and Roscommon has recently resulted in the formation of a regional new craft network for Counties Cavan, Leitrim, Longford and Roscommon. Under the brand INSIDE [CRAFT] and it will develop an assortment of exciting events and happenings over the coming months, including a website, a craft trail and a series of pop up retail experiences.
INSIDE [CRAFT] now seeks applications from competent organisations to ‘host’ these retail experiences. If you are a cultural, creative or tourism venue, we would like to invite you to collaborate with us to bring a fresh new collection of craft, art and design to your existing audiences and to work with us to attract new audiences and potential customers.
A very attractive support package will be available to the host organisation(s) to support all aspects of the event management: stand-alone branded display units, selected craft, art & design products, consignment agreements in place with artists, designers and makers, promotional literature and point of sale merchandising, online and offline PR and marketing campaign.
WHY? The Benefits for the Local Venues or Organisations:
• Opportunity for host venue(s) to increase revenue through earned commission on sales (a 30% mark-up has been agreed with artists)
• Exposure to new producers of craft, art and design from four counties along the Shannon Blueway
• Inclusion in a targeted effective PR and marketing campaign
• Support for town / rural regeneration, putting towns ‘on the map’ and bringing increased numbers of people into rural areas
• Contribute to a sense of belonging and of co-operative working amongst creative producers, host venues and all those involved in organising the events
Interested host venues should complete the expression of interest form here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HostVenuePopUpEvents
Closing date for submission is Friday 23 June 2017