The potential human and business impacts of COVID-19 are becoming a reality in Ireland and ensuring both the health and safety of our staff, occupants and clients, and continuity in service provision to you are of paramount importance.
Creative Spark is taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff, occupants and clients, and to provide continuity of service.
Measures taken include:
- Advice to all staff and occupants to comply with public health advice to reduce the spread of infection.
- All reasonable precautions have been applied across our centre.
- Postponement and rescheduling of all of our training programmes and events and liaison with other training providers to facilitate their needs for postponement.
- Communications to all staff and occupants on activities, advice and any changes in position to address any personal situations including specific self and/or family risk considerations and any individual circumstances which may suggest heightened personal risk.
- Limited non-essential travel, instead opting for video conferencing tools.
- Ensuring all staff are equipped to work from home on a long-term basis.
- Reinforcement and testing of our various remote connectivity channels and tools.
- Ongoing assessment and proactive mitigation to address key personal risks, team risks and any other people-related risks.
We will provide further information as the situation progresses, however in the meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact us directly should you have any specific concerns.