Covid 19 has decimated sales & revenue across most industries, it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain sales throughout this difficult period. This intensive 6-week course is a high energy, engaging and fun programme that will assist sales professionals adjust to the new virtual selling environment.
It will encourage trainees to question their success to date, understand their strengths and weaknesses, understand personalities to build better relationships with their clients, focus on high-value tasks, perfect the sales pitch and improve the ability to close.
The programme includes an hour of one to one coaching for each trainee with Rob Marr upon conclusion.
Rob Marr is one of Irelands leading trainers with over 20 years experience in delivering high-quality, high impact sales training. He has worked with Multi-Nationals, SMEs and startups across Ireland, the UK, Canada and America. Rob's clients typically experience a 5% - 50% jump in year on year sales. Rob passionately believes that individuals are capable of way more than they believe, his focus is to bring individuals and teams to the "Next Level".
On completion of the training programme, participants will:
Module 1 – Solution Selling
- Updating the Solution Selling Model
- Understanding the Rules of Coaching
- Strategic Planning Tool & Investigation Pitch
Module 2 – Strategy & Time
- How to Value your Time and Effectively Use It.
- Planning Tactically & Strategically in your Territory for Sales Growth
- Prep for Key Account Meetings
Module 3 – Key Account Management
- Analysing your Key Accounts
- Analysing your Product Gaps
Module 4 – Communication & Tech
- How to Create Powerful Value Proposition for Products & Services
- Core Communication Skills
- Creating Powerful Online Pitches & Presentations
Module 5 – Selling & Pitching Online
- Great Questions Get Great Answers
- Building Your Own Questions Toolbox
- The Solution Selling Conversation
Module 6 – Closing & Objection Handling
- Programme & Progress Review
- How to Navigate Objections
- PDP Created for Continued Development