Facilitator(s): Meilynn Cheung
Here at Creative Spark we are excited to run our new Creative Kids Classes. An online resource for participants to get creative and learn new skills. From ceramics to painting, every Friday you can join in and have some fun. We will also be running an ongoing virtual exhibition gallery of your work so make sure to send us your images afterwards! Classes will be available to watch for one week at your own convenience.
Create your own amazing personal poster to include lettering and illustration. This will include:
• Gathering resources around the house to draw in a fun way
• how the objects can become something else, such as creating them as characters, bringing them to life.
• a drawing exercise to explore shapes but also to use the imagination to create doodles
• Basic lettering exercise to create fun lettering shapes
• Making the poster about ourselves or as a gift to others based on favourite things
The class will allow the student to create a personal poster based on their favourite things, but giving the exercise of how to draw through doodling.
Links to tutorials will be emailed out to participants shortly before the event.