Prepare your Business for Customs- Online Training Course
Course will start at 9:30am and finish at 4:30pm.
There will be a 30 minute lunch break and two 15 minute coffee breaks built into the day.
The training programme will cover 5 modules:
• Understanding Customs – background to the role of customs and details of customs-business partnership
• Customs Concepts: Compliance and Risk – Rules of Origin, Tariffs, Valuation
• Customs Clearance Processes in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK
• Understanding Special Customs Procedures
• Customs Authorisations – what is needed in your business and what is best to outsource
Specific areas covered include:
Free Trade Agreements, the Union Customs Code, Tariffs, Rules of Origin, Valuation, Classification, Customs Declarations, Transit Declarations, Authorised Economic Operator (AEO), VAT, Duty, Deferred Payments and Returned Goods Relief.
This course is delivered by Irish Exporters Association.
This course takes place completely online.
You will receive your login details the day before the course starts.